Thursday, August 4, 2011

PetHub.com



Not too long ago, I was introduced to a company called PetHub. In addition to having a website where you can create a pet profile with all your pet's information, they create unique pet tags that include a QRcode that when scanned links to that information. Should your pet ever get lost, someone with a smartphone can scan your pet's tag for details about them including owner name/contact information and all the basics. But it can also include medical conditions, vet information and more.

I am a techy kind of girl so I made sure to get Sam one. In purple, no doubt! Thought they were so cool, I ordered a few more for relatives pets. They come in different sizes and some great colors and styles.

Check out and sign up at their totally free website PetHub.com. Be sure to get a tag too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment